Where we are
We are situated in the Appio Latino area, a beautiful residential quarter, which is very well connected, both for walking and bus travel.
On foot it takes five minutes to reach the Baths of Caracalla and the whole archaeological area round the Colosseum (the latter reachable in 20 minutes), ten minutes to reach the magnificent St. John’s Basilica and about half an hour to reach the Capitol, the Capitoline Museums and Piazza Venezia.
Buses stopping at a few minutes’ walk from the building will take you directly to the historic centre, Piazza Venezia, the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona.
In addition, from the San Giovanni stop of the Metro A, which is ten minutes’ walk away (the same distance as the Re di Roma stop) you can quickly reach St. Peter’s, the Vatican Museums, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo and many other places of historical interest.
During your stay we will be at your disposal to give you advice and plenty of suggestions on getting to know the numerous goodies of our area.
And now let’s see how you can reach us.
From Termini Station you have two alternatives:
- to take the 360 bus, in front of the Station, in the direction of piazza Zama and get off at Epiro stop at the beginning of via Lusitania
- to take the metro A and get off at the San Giovanni stop
From the metro station San Giovanni or Re di Roma you can reach us on foot in about 10 minutes:
- in the direction of piazza Tuscolo
- afterwards in the direction of piazza Epiro. Go round the square and enter via Lusitania
From the metro station San Giovanni (by bus)
- at the Magna Grecia stop, take the 360 bus in the direction of piazza Zama and get off at the Epiro stop, at the beginning of via Lusitania
- on the Grande Raccordo Anulare (G.R.A.) take the No 23 exit (via Appia Nuova) in the direction “centro” and continue on the via Appia Nuova as far as piazza Re di Roma
- take via Cerveteri and continue as far as piazza Tuscolo and then as far as via Gallia
- on via Gallia turn into via Pandosia and continue as far as piazza Epiro
- go round the square and take via Lusitania, continue for 150 metres up to Number 19
Contact us by email
For information write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us by telephone
Call the number 0039 3703036905